Our client is a leading position in a non-ferrous metals and specialty metals recycling business. Established in Japan and theirs group company will be started new business in Thailand. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Responsible daily operations in accounting division (A/R, A/P, G/L, Tax, etc.).
- Support Accounting Manager in all payment system reconciliation and control.
- In charge of the detail recording, classification and reporting of revenues, costing, expenses, fixed assets and other report related in accounting are accurately.
- Preparing report of accounting and/or financial to Accounting Manager.
- Support month-end closing and the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assisting with the implementation of internal accounting systems and procedures.
- Liaise and support activities an External auditor and Thai Government (Revenue Department, Customs Department, etc.).
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Thai Nationality, age between 25 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the accounting field from manufacturing company is preferable.
- Strong in full functions of accounting.
- Proficient in accounting systems and Excel.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- High accountability, great attention to details and willing to learn new things.
- Have own car with driving license.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00) and alternate Saturday
- Other benefits are considering by company.
Location: Amata City, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)