Our client is an expanding business about automobile parts to serving in many customers. They are seeking qualified professionals to be a part of the team.
- Responsible for accounting division in daily operations (AR, AP, GL, Tax, etc.).
- Handle issuing an invoice, issuing purchase order and other related documents.
- Ensuring all transaction records are accurately maintained in a timely manner.
- Manage all payments of the company including document filings.
- Preparing a monthly report to the Japanese Manager.
- Ad hoc as assigned by Japanese Manager.
- Male/Female, age between 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the accounting field with a manufacturing company would be an advantage.
- Strong in AR, AP, Tax calculation and Payment management functions.
- Knowledge in Thai Accounting Standard and other regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially Excel program.
- Honest, Accountability, and great attention to details.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able coming to work by themselves, *No shuttle bus.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (07:30 – 16:30) and 1 Saturday per month
- Bonus: 2 months
- Meal allowance
- Perfect attendance
- Medical insurance
Location: AmataNakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)