Our client an international corporation and a world leader in advanced technology with long history of 150 years and employs more than 24,000 professionals in more than 50 countries around the globe. For their strategic segment “Industry 4.0”, they are currently seeking for a highly skilled and experienced Country Lead for Advanced Manufacturing.
- Lead and consult directly to manufacturing and company to adopt new technologies to accomplish Industries 4.0 migration journey platform.
- Carry out and analytic of Industries 4.0 assessments implementation to all clients.
- In-depth of Industrial revolution and new technologies theoretical.
- Prioritized customers engagements and market expansion.
- Understand and develop client's business objective and transfer all to be 4.0 advancement.
- Represent the company and demonstrate advance technology core competences to clients.
- Collaborate to ensure best practices standards globally with team.
- Well comprehend of IoT, Big Data, Advance Automation, 3D Printing, Cyber-Physical Systems, Cloud Computing, Smart Sensor, Smart Factory, Digital Modeling, Cyber manufacturing.
- Bachelors or master’s degrees in mechanical Eng., Software Eng., IT, Advance Manufacturing, IE, or related fields.
- Preferred in IT, MIS, Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, or a related field, with a focus on advanced manufacturing technologies
- Experience in automation and control systems, and digital processes are advantage.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with excellent command of Thai and English language, both oral and written.
- Coordinate to government, FTI and related.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)