- Responsible for all direct and indirect tax returns and ensuring on-going compliance with the appropriate local tax authorities including statutory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for preparing tax returns, reports and other documents on a monthly
- Responsible for BOI documentation.
- Perform SOX supervising the coordination for the good internal control in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- Minimum 7 years’ experienced in Accounting/Financial and at least 3 years on tax experienced (tax accounting, tax regulations and compliance requirements) in a multinational corporation.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and local accounting standard
- CPA or CIA is plus