Our Japanese client, IT Solution Service Provider, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Server Engineer (VMware Support)
- Work as Tier-2 Server specialist to support customer's server and PC, Backup, NAS related trouble solving
- Maintain, Optimize, troubleshooting and resolve servers to meet SLA
- Perform day-to-day server’s operation service, incident, problem, request and change management.
- Pick-up calls from customers and isolate the trouble/request.
- Onsite at customer sites for preventive maintenance support and create service report
- Male/Female Not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Engineer, Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in Windows server and VMware support/implementation
- Experience on configuration and design for VMware, Windows
- VMware, NAS (QNAP, Buffalo) Backup Job Management
- PC support skill, Office365, Network skills (Firewall, Switch, Router)
- Can communicate in English
Location: Wireless Road, Phloen Chit (BTS)
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)