Our client, Japanese Company specialize in produce CNC Machine. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Officer.
- Manage EHS activities to ensure compliance with external EHS regulations, standards, internal environmental policies and management systems.
- Lead , direct and evaluate a team of EHS professionals to ensure EHS strategy is implemented
- Effectively within established budgets which complies with all relevant regulations, law and standards.
- Investigate EHS incidents ;prepare reports and recommendations ; overall EHS performance to identify recurring problem ;research ,evaluate and recommend change to technology, equipment ;systems, or process that will improve the EHS responsibilities.
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors to ensure appropriate safety plans are in place and being adhered to.
- Undertake risk management and hazard reduction procedures to anticipate and prevent site safety problem.
- Conduct regular safety audits on site and producing the monthly safety report.
- Thai nationality, Male, Aged 35 years old up.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Safety, Occupational Health from accredit university.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in Safety &EHS Management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management role in manufacturing environment.
- Professional in English communication skills (Writing, Reading & Speaking) .
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Proactive, with leadership, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Have certificate of Hazardous Materials Specialist. หนังสือรับรองการจดทะเบียน บุคลากรเฉพาะรับผิดชอบความปลอดภัยการเก็บรักษาวัตถุอันตราย (บฉ.3)
Business: Electric Discharge Machine
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)