Our client is a leading manufacturer and maker of high precision engineering base plate and top cover for hard disk drive industry is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Mold Engineer.
- Responsible for preparation and consolidation all mold QA documents.
- Responsible for preparation and review mold insert inspection plan and CMM program for each process level.
- Measuring each mould insert / E-lectrode sample by CMM, 2D scope, Roundness-com, QA gauge tool as per dimension drawing and report to QA manager.
- Prepare and report to customer/internal for both mould insert inspection report and final report.
- Report all mould insert inspection and e-lectrode inspection activity to mold manager and QA Manager.
- Prepare 100% FAI CMM program for all new models using 3D .
- Performs mold related work as required by mold team.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma mechanical, production, industrial engineer or any related field.
- Male /Female age 26-35 years old
- At least 3years experience in die casting/mold maintenance.
Benefit Package: Transportation, Position Allowance, Attendance Allowance,Meal Allowance, Living Allowance, Uniform, Insurance, Provident fund, Medical Allowance, Bonus
Business: HDD motors.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)