Our client is leading of food manufacture that they are looking for a potential candidate who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Responsible for daily preventive maintenance and machine breakdown.
- Develop maintenance procedure and maintenance checklists.
- Improve machine reliability and machine downtime.
- Maintain and update the preventive maintenance program.
- Develop a project improvement and cost saving with colleagues
- Manage projects using engineering principles and technique.
- Plan and designing new documentation for new machine.
- Manage maintenance budgets.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Develop maintenance spare parts procedure.
- Manage stocks of spare parts and equipment.
- Supervise and provide training to staff.
- Age 27 - 35 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Experience 3-5 years in the field of Maintenance.
- Experience in food Manufacturing industry will be advantage.
- MS Office and fair command of English.is advantage,
- Working day: Only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)