Our Japanese customer, which is worldwide Electronics company, is seeking for Program Management Manager who has ability to communicate in Japanese.
- In charge of production management.
- Cost management in HR; medical, car, petty cash.
- Work permit, VISA. for foreigner officer.
- Document management both internal and external document.
- Company license management (BOI, DBD)
- HE legal document; rule, regulation, welfare instruction.
- Internal audit management.
- Salary management support.
- Evaluation system management.
- Male/ Female, Thai nationality, ages around 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Business Admin or related field.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in electronics or automotive parts manufacturing.
- Experience in managing budget, investment, cost control and so on.
- JLPT N2 or Business level in Japanese communication.
- Strong analytical capabilities and be able to work under pressure.
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Vacation paid
- Company Bus
- Transportation allowance (if necessary)
- Salary increment
- Bonus (fixed + variable bonus)
Location: Phra Nakhon Sri Ayutthaya
Working Time: 8:00 - 17:30, Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)