Our client is integrated across the packaging and paper value chain - from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and plastic films, to developing and manufacturing effective industrial and consumer packaging solutions.
- Manage the plant quality control, product development and product safety & compliance department and supervise the staff within the department
- Design, implement and direct the quality assurance program, product development for the company group in Thailand, including but not limited to plant management responsibilities, and, document and data control
- Establishes and implements best practices in standards, methods, and procedures for company group in Thailand
- Is responsible for selection, development, mentoring of Plant level Quality Managers, Application Engineer and Product Safety as well as their staff within company group in Thailand.
- Supports operations in the evaluation of performance of staff engaged within the department
- Ensures plant audits from customers or vendor site visits are properly carried out to assure Compliance and customer expectations
- Provides key contacts and communications to group customers during tactical incidents relating to facts, organizing and coordinating investigations, establishing corrective actions, securing funding and successfully closing incidents
- Maintain access to the company corporate database that houses customer specifications and our established guidelines for achieving those requirements related to product safety, quality, legality, process and specification
- Manages systems verifications through Third Party Auditing (i.e. Good Manufacturing Practices Audits, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points Accreditation, and Product Safety Certifications, etc.)
- Lead the development and execution of strategic plans and information systems for Quality and Operational Excellence
- May be assigned special projects by the Managing Director
- Ensure successful launch and operations of newly Plant set-up at company in Bangkok’s Site within Quality Assurance / Quality Control and Lab room, including set-up quality assurance system such as ISO, HACCP, BRC, and product safety
- Steering and initiate innovation projects together with our customers
- Maintain the information exchange with Central R&D, Technical Account Manager and CGP Sales in terms of development projects
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Quality Systems, Engineering, Operations Management or other related technical disciplines. Significant post-graduate accreditation, master’s degree Preferred
- 10 years’ experience in Plastics Packaging Manufacturing / Packaging Industries
- A proven ability to teach, mentor, and coach across multiple levels of an organization and to lead, motivate, develop and coach teams
- Proven ability to use systematic problem solving to solve technical challenges.
- An analytical thinker, a people person / manager / networker / team worker / enthusiastic / innovative / creative / driven / persistent
- Global Thinker
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)