- Support Office setup to arrange the repair, replacement and decoration to maintain good order of premises and fixtures also supervise ordering of supplies, stationary, equipment, furniture.
- Assist on office administrative work such as document delivery, guests welcoming, office supply monitoring, preparing documents and correspondence, filing, copying, scanning, and organizing a volume of files
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Take accurate minutes of meetings and generate reports to Head of Operation
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, and travel arrangements
- Setting up invoices, ensure payments are collected, follow up (withholding taxes, receipts/tax invoices)
- Other administrative tasks assigned by the Head of operation
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Has experience as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant or related field
- Good command of English (written, spoken and reading)
- Excellent in interpersonal, organizational, time management skills and communication skills with good attitude
- Ability to handle multitask and prioritize work under pressure
- Able to work independent and team.
- Familiarity with office management procedures
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)