New position: We are currently looking for Web Developer/Programmer position for Fashion and retails company
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Technology Multimedia, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in Web Designer or related with knowledge in Digital Online Marketing (SEO&SEM).
- Experience in Web Content Management, UX & UI or E-Commerce background will be advantageous.
- Strong and proven skill in related applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Good communication skills, Fast learner, flexible, good human relationship, team player, Hard-working and Initiative.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)