Our client is world’s leading in Electronic industry. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following
- Male/Female, age 38 up years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineer, Logistic & Supply Chain Management or relate field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in warehouse or production planning management background in manufacturing.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong data analysis skill in Kanban, just in time, Implement.
- Have knowledge in SAP, Oracle ERP, MRP and JD Edward.
- Process Knowledge of Industrial, BOI, and Custom to be advantage.
- Monitor and manage material and control accuracy through daily discipline and cycle count activities.
- Managing part supply route within operation to maintain hourly supply interval
- Kanban and stock replenishment set up between warehouse, sub ASSY and assembly line
- Managing spare part and accessory part packing on time
- Level loading product into container with maximize space utilization
- Productivity and cost control via head count, rental cost and consumable
- Improve the service, efficiency, cost and effectiveness of the international supply chain process.
- Plans, organizes, controls and coordinates overall Warehouse operations. (RM & Component receiving, storage, physical inventory, finished goods delivery. To maintain FIFO system.
Working day: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 17.00 hrs.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)