Our client is Japanese freight forwarding company. They are looking for Warehouse Assistant Division Manager (Based on Prachinburi) to expand their team and focus on expanding market in Thailand.
- Managing and Control Warehouse operations of inbound and outbound.
- Arrange warehouse procedure, space and equipment to enough for goods volume and cover warehouse operation.
- Plan, Coordinate & Monitor daily warehouse operations activities of receiving, storage, dispatch of goods, against SOPs and monitoring the performance levels of Warehouses.
- Maintains warehouse staff to enough for goods volume, training staffs and monitory their performance and progress.
- Control and advice issue incident report when goods damage/ loss/ accident by roots cause analysis/ corrective/ preventive action.
- Responsible for workplace health and safety and for the security of the warehouse and stock.
- Coordinating with concerned department in order to ensure that goods are received and dispatched appropriately.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Analyze data to monitor and verify KPI of operation performance and plan improvements in the warehouse.
- Male / Female
- Thai nationality, age 32 to 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Managing Warehouse Operation from 3PL or SCM Industrial
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in computer skills ie: - Advance Excel, PowerPoint, 3D AutoCAD
- Experience with WMS and UMS applications is preferred
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse
- Effective decision making and analytical skills
- Initiative and People Management Skills
Working Hour: Mon-Fri / 8:30 - 5:00 PM. & Sat / 8:00 - 11:00 PM. (twice a month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)