- Be a trusted advisor to both managers and employees and provide leadership on all aspects of organizational effectiveness, including performance management, employee relations, compliance, coaching, employee culture, etc.
- Deliver high quality, proactive HR consultation that enables the attainment of strategic business goals and critical initiatives that support company growth objectives.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Responsibility for communicating, implementing and monitoring affirmative action and equal opportunity programs.
- Lead back office Department (HR/GA/Accounting) and Operation Department (Logistics, Sales).
- Male or Female of age between 43-53 years old
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations and Operation Management (HRM&HRD, Purchasing and Logistics)
- Logical thinking, strong management, good business acumen, HR strategy and policy implementation
- Results driven
- Experienced as Top Management from Trading business will be advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English (Toeic 700+)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)