Our client is an Energy Public Company. Currently looking for high caliber Thai candidate of Vice President, Finance & Accounting to join their organization.
- Be a part of board of committee to develop, implement, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures which lead to solid and sustainable growth of organization
- Analyze financial data, prepare presentation and recommendations regards to financial status of company’s current and future projects
- Supervise Finance & Accounting team on daily finance and accounting operations including Treasury & Risk Management, Capital Market, Financial Capital, Annual Budget and Forecast, Financial Control
- Responsible for cash flow projection and liaison with banks regarding treasury matters. Recommend and Negotiate for financial tools required
- Support Chief Operating Officer on any other related and ad-hoc assignments
- Able to travel upcountry and South East Asia
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 15 years of professional experience in leading finance & accounting team with multinational public company, trading, or manufacturing business is preferable
- Familiar with multinational financial tools and accounting reporting standard with proven experience in capital market, treasury, and corporate finance
- Good leadership and analytical skill, detail oriented, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, outgoing and hands on personality, trustworthy, and familiar with multinational working environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Very Good command of English.
Office Area: Sukhumvit, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)