Our client is world’s leading beverage industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Manpower management to support Utilities & Facility operation 24/7 as per production plan and PM required.
- Support engineering team and provide solution, analysis and troubleshooting for machines equipment to keep machines are running 24/7.
- Operation management in Utilities supplies to production lines without shortage such as High voltage supply, Boiler, air compressor, refrigeration system, etc.
- Preventive & Corrective maintenance in Utilities and Facility machines and serve to production with good efficient.
- Develops reviews and updates of machines operation preventive & corrective maintenance program to ensure the readiness of all the plant equipment in order to meet the production volume requirement.
- Perform test and inspection the fire prevention system (Fire pump, Fire alarm system, sprinkler system, grounding system etc.) as regular basis to ensure the system is readiness for emergency case.
- Set the preventive maintenance plan for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and coordinate with machine maker or supplier for overhauling schedule.
- Male Age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer or related field.
- Experiences in High voltage supply, Boiler, air compressor, fire pump etc.
- Experience in beverage industry will be special considered.
- Have strong people and management skills.
- Can work night shift (4 day off 2 day)
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)