Our clients are some well-known leasing company. They are looking for candidates to join as UX/UI Designer.
General Description: The main responsibility for UX/UI designer will be to transform the business requirement and specification into mockup design for prototyping, and finalize them later. He or she will work on several platforms such as Desktop and Mobile. The key of design is not only to make it beautiful but also to make it user-friendly, and effective to work.
The UX/UI designer will be part of an experienced team with a broad set of technical skills using Agile project management to build the next core business software of the Group.
- Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into the design of the system.
- Design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience, using Agile approach.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Drive multi-devices (computer, tab and mobile) design efforts
- Participate to the full stack of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in UX software such as Balsamiq, Draw.io and the like is a must.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in the working level
- The knowledge of Software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework
Needs to Be:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Agile oriented
Measures of Performance:
- Delivery of designs in a fast pace environment, on time
- Continuous self-improvement
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)