Our clients are global logistics service users. We provide packaging solution and equipment. In this time, looking for an experienced candidate to join as Transportation & Purchasing Assistant Manager
- Responsible for sourcing, purchasing, quality improvement, pricing analysis and bidding, inventory control, supplier management and transportation monitoring.
- Lead sourcing processes, coordinate and interact with new supplier and selection.
- Conduct competitive bidding, negotiation and propose supplier selection, prepare and review contract.
- Planning and controlling sourcing, transportation and purchasing processes to achieve targets.
- Participant and assist in quality improvement and development department.
- Eliminate and identify risk in transportation and purchasing processes.
- Male / Female, 30 years old or more
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economic or any related field
- At least 7-10 years’ experiences in transportation, purchasing, manufacturing sector will be advantage.
- Good command, speaking and writing in English.
- Knowledge and Experience related; Import/ Export, Incoterm, Inventory control, Transportation management (3PL), Purchasing process management, Supplier evaluation, Pricing management and Sourcing qualification.
- Able to work at Ayutthaya province.
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 08:00 -17:00
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)