- Identify suitable prospects based on the clients sector, reach out to the local partners, and link these local partners with these clients.
- Arrange the meeting program and the logistics for clients.
- Identify relevant sector information or business news, or conduct interviews with local companies, to gather insights that will help clients develop their market entry strategy into Thailand.
- Meet with companies, governments and associations to discuss how we can assist their organizations with growing their business in Thailand or overseas.
- Others – support head office and the local team other related tasks assigned.
- University Degree Graduate with 1-2 years working experience in sales or business development.
- Age 25 – 35 years old.
- Must have excellent command of written and spoken Thai and English.
- Applicants with industrial background and/or experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- High degree of reliability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Goal-oriented and able to manage stress well.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)