Our client is one of global partner with IT global service which is seeking for The Local Map Operations Team Lead.
The Local Map Operations Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of assigned members of a team to ensure the tasks and processes necessary to assure the projects are being performed within the prescribed scope, timeframe, quality standards, funding parameters and resources. Responsible for communicating project status to stakeholders. Performance management and career development of subordinate employees.
- Supports the Sourcing Division by ensuring technical source evaluation/feasibility studies are completed as and where required
- Provides direction to staff including work assignments and prioritization, ensuring timely and accurate completion of work to achieve corporate and unit/territory objectives
- Ensure day-to-day administration of various requests from subordinate employees: review and approve weekly time reports for project staff, review and approve Travel Authorizations Forms, review and approve requests for Paid Time Off.
- Plan, schedule, request for drives via Central Driving team (if and when such resource pool exists) and perform field data collection as required
- Actively look for, interpret and act upon change signals in local area of responsibility as well as constantly query and draw intelligence from centrally generated change detection toolsets
- Request work orders with GISDE, Global Production Operations (GPO), Central Drive Planning, Probe Planning, Contractor Management (Drivers), et, liaising with Local Map Operations Manager
- Execute on local execution of traditional core activities including transition to Map2020 to guarantee high priority updates in our product:
- Ensure High Priority Updates’ coding are performed where required.
- Execute and support Global Production Operations with complex coding projects
- Provide Tier 3 support for JIRAs, Map Feedback, etc.
- Ensure accurate representation of real world conditions in the database in a defined geographic area including monitoring and interpretation of contextual local change detection signals
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with other departmental stakeholders
- Collaborate with GPO counterparts to ensure planned map creation projects are completed on time and at the required quality level
- Ensure database testing, Real World Testing and inspections within assigned territory are completed as part of database ownership
- Participate in projects to develop improved map creation and maintenance processes
- Mentor and train employees
- Prepare and administer staff performance appraisals, career development discussions for staff within his/her assigned territory and supports the annual merit, promotion and incentive planning process.
- Participate in local trade groups(s) as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in GIS/Geography, Business, Science, Technology or related field preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
- Local geographic knowledge/affinity/contextual understanding/cultural awareness.
- Legal/commercial understanding in relation to legal entities, permits, contractors, detailed operational costs/budget management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel and Word
- Vendor and External Temporary Labor (ETL) Management.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and in local language in assigned territory.
- Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)