Client business: A world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
- To manage the business growth in country / region and exceeding budget targets.
- Planning, organizing, coordinating, and implementing all Sales activities in order to achieve and exceed order bookings, revenue, margins and operating results.
- Manage together with the General Manager for the Profit and Loss statement.
- To be responsible for the management and administration of the office and operations to ensure proper governance and accountability.
- Organizing, running and optimizing all the activities connected with the sales department, including:
- Set-up a strategy to achieve company targets.
- To manage/coordinate project pursuit activities worldwide, attending of Project
- Meetings and Bid Clarifications
- To negotiate contracts and inbound orders according terms and conditions, acceptable payments terms and profit margins. Having a solid understanding of the legal aspects of contract negotiations.
- Providing management with a three / six – month inbound booking, revenue and P&L forecast and projections.
- Preparation of sales force objectives, sales incentive plans and appraisals.
- Develop and manage distributor channel
- Minimum 5 year of experience in instrumentation
- is similar position and industrial
- Higher professional education in engineering, business or related fields, or similar level obtained by experience.
- Multi lingual in English
- Willingness to Travel
Benefit & Welfare:
- Car allowance
- Medical insurance
- Social Security
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)