Our Client is one of Thailand's most recognized Chemical Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry/Polymer Science/Material Science/Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in PU related markets, Chemical industry, or PU flex foam/Footwear/wood imitation.
- Foam application knowledge with active customer interaction experience.
- Familiarity with Project Management is a plus.
- Good formulation experience of PU foaming and PU specialties is preferred.
- Broad application knowledge of PU flexible foam is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able to be based in Thailand. Travel will be focused in Thailand and other Pacific Countries.
- Good communication skills with all colleagues.
- Customer focused, self-motivated and profit/cost conscious.
- Quick learner for new applications and technologies.
- Possess strong presentation, analytical skills and project management skills.
The candidate will be responsible for Polyurethanes – Industrial – Coating, Adhesive, Sealants and Elastomers including the technical service & application development applications in Thailand and SEA markets. For the market-focused technical role, the activities will cover the identification and execution of customer opportunities by working with marketing and the commercial organization; interfacing with the regional and global TS&D for development work; adherence to manufacturing and product stewardship for new product scale-ups; development and/or introduction of solutions at targeted customers for product qualification and commercialization. The incumbent will work closely with their sales, marketing and technical peers in the Pacific and globally.
- Collaborate closely with regional PU Sales team to identify the growth opportunities.
- Provide product recommendations, formulation fine-tuning for existing products relating to particular customer needs and on-site trial support for identified customer opportunities.
- Trouble-shooting support for customer quality complaints by working with the account manager, plant, supply chain and quality organization. Continually define and reduce costs associated with product production and quality.
- Generate high quality technical reports for development projects and write customer call reports.
- Conduct technical symposiums for industry meetings and at customer sites, and to prepare technical literature/publications.
- Seamless team work and effective communication with sales, marketing, commercial leadership, TS&D peers, plant, product stewardship and other R&D colleagues.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)