Our client is a global leader manufacturer of paints, coatings and related products.
- Manager Sales and develop new potential clients to achieve company target
- Co-ordinate with Technical Service team to provide the best supports for customer requirements.
- Develop and build productive long-term relationship with key customers to maintain business performance.
Technical Service Manager:
- Provide Technical Service for customer in Packaging Coating industry
- Control product quality to comply with the quality standard.
- Review and update quality and quality audit check sheet.
- Quality activities (Ex. Audit & Co check) and trial run.
- Prepare appropriate quality weekly reports.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- At least 8 years of working experience in food packaging coating industry is preferred.
- Experience in Sales, Technical Service, Chemist, or R&D
- Strong knowledge and connection in Can Coating Business
- Strong management skills
- Proficient in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)