Our client is a global leader manufacturer of paints, coatings and related products.
- Provide Technical Service for customer in Packaging Coating industry
- Control product quality to comply with the quality standard.
- Review and update quality and quality audit check sheet.
- Quality activities (Ex. Audit & Co check) and trial run.
- Prepare appropriate quality weekly reports.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in food packaging coating industry is preferred.
- Experience in Technical Service, Chemist, or R&D
- Able to communicate in English
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format is preferred) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by “APPLY NOW”
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)