- Undertake overall responsibility for sales target and achievement in terms of technical sales and support.
- On-site technical service as daily routine job basis depending on each customer. (50% on sales and service tasks)
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers or new project scope and pricing, and understand customer's business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention to be consistent with company objectives and market changes.
- New customer development; promote service, provide recommendation and technical support to customers.
- Maintain a technical knowledge to provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in refining or chemical industries is a must.
- Plant operation or laboratory background is a plus. Working with chemicals, additives and oilfield line is a plus.
- Ability to read P & ID and PFD.
- Intermediate English level oral and written
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient with Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Customer-driven and results-oriented
- Proactive and self-driven, disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure
- Own car with driving license is a must