Client business: manufacturer and OEM of Rubber & Chemicals, Latex, Plastic, Foam for automotive part and Electronic part, household applicants, Healthcare
- Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets to set sales performance targets for the department and members as well as formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies.
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers, and understand customer's business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention to be consistent with company objectives and market changes.
- New customer development; promote product, provide recommendation and technical support to customers.
- Prepare quotations and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of products and technology as well as company profile for the purpose of product sales.
- Prepare sales visits, maintain customers contact.
- Maintain a technical knowledge to provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops/trainings with customers for the management and product marketing as required.
- Recommend and implement policies & procedures to ensure the highest standard of effectiveness of the indoor sales & outdoor sales team and etc.
- Foster a spirit of unity and team building with the sales and marketing department.
- Manage and supervise the costing of products by sales office staff.
- Monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives of the company.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Age Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering field.
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in various industries such as air conditioner or consumer electronic.
- Competent technical knowledge and good understanding of different products.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Have own car and willing to travel for training, trade shows and/or meetings etc
Benefit & Welfare:
- Social Security
- Bonus (depend on Performance)
- Oil allowance
- Position allowance
- Extra allowance
- Flexible working Time for Sale Position (Working on Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30)
- Insurance (Life, Accident and Group)
- iPhone with Package
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)