Our client is a Digital Performance Management is now seeking for a Pre-Sale, who can help them rapidly growth organization and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or master degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or higher in any related fields
- Male or Female, Age 23-30 year old.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pre sale.
- Have experience in Business analytics thinking or planning.
- Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience. - We will plan for Certification exam for APM.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)