Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Being responsible for project management in Thailand and global company
- Acting as a project leader and member of global team
- Planning and managing both minor and major capital project including drive all milestone
- Meeting project deadlines by being a result oriented worker who drives for result achievement
- Controlling project cost as per budget
- Communicating project detail clearly to ensure understand by project stakeholder as well as alignment with plant and business goals
- Provide technical and/or leadership advice to task force teams that focuses on collaborative optimization to promote manufacturing excellence.
- Male, age over 32 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineer or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Technical or Project Management with Multinational Automotive manufacturing.
- Strong self-learning and initiate.
- Strong analytical and leadership skill.
- Good command in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), prefers TOEIC score higher than 700.
- Able to speak Japanese will be an advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Salary: 70,000 - 100,000 THB/ month
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)