Our client is Software development which is seeking a Team Lead Mobile Developer.
- Keep the needs and details of the work. And evaluating the presentation time of the executives.
- Manage team resources to be able to work according to the estimated time frame.
- Plan mobile application development both.
- Control the development to meet the timeline.
- Coordinate with the Web team, UX / UI, Tester to develop the application.
- Coordinate with the Tester team and correct errors from the application.
- Contact to coordinate partner companies in the Application Development section.
- Contact customers in order to store the needs of the application.
- Meeting with the customers.
- Develop Mobile Application according to Task assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Or related fields.
- Have experience in developing Android and iOS Application for at least 6 years.
- Understand OOP programming of Java or Kotlin languages.
- Understand the OOP programming of Swift or Objective-C.
- Can coordinate with the API team.
- Can develop API for use with the Mobile Application Development Team.
- Able to design database and use SQL commands very well (MYSQL, MSSQL).
- Good communication skills Good human relations.
- Have responsibility and have good teamwork skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)