Our Client, a IT Service Consulting Company is now looking for Technical Engineer to support the project team
- To support, set up, install, configuration, monitor and maintain for Oracle Database.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software interfaces with the operating system.
- Available for application support (Middleware) after go live.
- Age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or any related fields
- Have 2-3 experience in Oracle Database Admin, Middleware Admin
- Have skill in Middleware Web Server, Application Server (Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat)
- Good communication skills and coordinating skill
- Good English communication skill
Working time: Monday - Friday 8.30-17.30
Benefits: Bonus, Group Health Insurance, Transportation Allowance, O.T.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)