Our client, along with its subsidiaries, engages in the fields of frozen seafood, marine products, and cold storage.
- Analyzing user requirements
- Researching, evaluating, designing and writing new application programs
- Working closely with other staff as project coordinator to let the application system be implemented successfully
- Testing new application and fault finding
- Writing operational documentation for the application and providing necessary training
- Maintaining application system by monitoring and correcting the defects
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Food Science or related field
- Over 5 years’ experience in Systems development manager maintains, audits and improves organizational support systems.
- Strong experience in ERP software system.
- Excellent coordination communications and alignment skill
- Ability to interact and communicate with suppliers and internal related department
- Strong communication in English fluently
- Able to work at Samautsakorn area
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)