Client business: Global Manufacturer Company of Chemicals, and integrated leader in PET, Polyester and Fibers serving.
Job responsibilities: managers ensure that their company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economically reductive ways to stay green. You will be in charge of developing, implementing and monitoring company or organizational environmental strategies. This position need to respond in EHS data collection, Environmental stewardship and ISO.
- Relevant parameters, including but not limited to: energy consumption, water withdrawal and consumption, waste, GHG emissions, fuel combustion, process off-gas vent.
- Coordinate and collect EHS, HR related information from all plants in the group
- Prepare dashboards of above reports with graphs, charts, and statistical models from synthesized data
- Prepare reports as required for Sustainability purposes
- Deliver the reports and communicate findings of key issues with all plants
- Keep a record of the organization’s data collection
- Ensure communications between environmental stewardship champions (ESCs), environmental stewardship Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), sustainability department personnel and plants about corporate and plant targets, monitoring and tracking of the performance vs. targets
- Assist the ESCs, SMEs in deploying and implementing the Environmental Stewardship Corporate Standard in plants to achieve the objective of standardizing corporate standards across the globe.
- Follow up and extend relevant assistance in obtaining ISO certification by plants
- Update the plant certification status on the website and keep a record of the organization’s certification
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Environmental Science or related field
- Experience around 5 years.
- Direct experience in EHS and data handling with Petrochemical Business or Manufacturing Company will be advantaged.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English Language
Benefit & Welfare:
- Social Security
- Bonus (Fix 1 month, Variable 2.5 month)
- Extra allowance (Transportation, Cost of living)
- Medical Expense
- Provident Fund 3-5% as per date of membership
Working: Mon-Fri 08:50-18:10
Location: BTS Line
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)