Our client is a world wild Korean R&D oriented company that researches and develops cosmetics, health food products, and medicines- New set up factory in Thailand
- Strong experience in Supply Chain Field over 7-15 years from any industry
- Very good command in English for internal communication with direct supervisor - Korean and Head quarter
- Independent working, pro-active and hard working
- Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service, or safety. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Location: Bang Phli
Report to: Marketing Manager - Korean and dot line to CEO - Korean
Working environment: Pro-active and Professional Style
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)