Our clients are Automotive Manufacturers, at this time looking for an experienced candidate to join as Supply Chain Manager.
- Overall main responsibilities are management in purchasing and procurement, material planning, store and receiving, capacity planning and scheduling, logistics, local & export warehouse and delivery control.
- Develop and manage the overall supply chain strategy.
- Cooperate with Sales, operation and customer service teams.
- Determine KPIs supply chain.
- Manage process improvement solutions.
- Time Management, evaluate, training and coaching.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Cooperate with any related work field; Sales, Finance, Engineering and Production team.
- Business Development with supplier and third parties.
- Male / Female, Age 35-42 years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor in Supply Chain Management, IE, Logistics, or similar relevant field.
- High ethical code of conduct and compliance control
- Work experience as a Supply Chain Manager in Automotive Business
- Have experience in Purchasing Department.
- Experience with supply chain management software; SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance and etc.
- Good performance and impact on company’s success.
- English as Business Level with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in Saraburi.
Working hour: Mon-Fri, 07:30 -16:30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)