Our client is an international manufacturer of innovative home appliances.
- Managing of the local and overseas suppliers to achieve the company’s cost and quality objectives.
- Identifying opportunities for negotiation and resourcing to achieve savings.
- To make sourcing decisions for new models based on best cost suppliers and develop optimal cost structures for purchased parts to clearly compare rival bids for new business.
- Developing and promoting supplier involvement in proposing more value-added methods of cost reduction.
- Supporting of the Purchasing & Supplier Development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Logistics management, engineering or related fields.
- Familiar with the automotive industry with experience in purchasing, supplier development, or supply chain
- Proficient in Microsoft office and ERP knowledge.
- Leadership skills & proven effectiveness in operational / project team leader roles.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)