Our client is a telecommunication service is now seeking for a Software Test & maintenance Engineer, who can help them test and maintenance their system and service.
- Responsible for the NMS requirement acceptance, analysis and delivery.
- Responsible for NMS version upgrade, promotion and delivery quality.
- Responsible for the collection and sorting of the original user requirement of NMS.
- Responsible for NMS customer information collection and satisfaction survey and targeted promotion.
- Responsible for proposal and delivery of the improvement of NMS.
- Participate in the functional modules and acceptance tests of NMS.
- Responsible for providing NMS related solutions.
- Responsible for customer's NMS training and Technical communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or higher in any related fields
- Male or Female, Age 24-35 year old.
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT sale solution.
- Familiar with FTTH/OTN/PTN related communication knowledge, more than 2 years’ work experience
- For telecommunications, electrical engineering or similar subjects, other people with similar working experience
- Fluent English; familiar with Chinese is a plus
- Strong logical thinking ability and good teamwork awareness.
- Organize problem management, requirements management and tracking
- Experience in software testing, maintenance, customer communication, and training work is preferred
- Familiar with Sql Server, My Sql, Oracle database, can skillfully write Sql statement
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)