Our client is a logistic company. They are looking for a candidate who has solid experience in WMS or TMS implementation.
- Responsible for implementing the system for Contract Logistics, managing the operations project and providing day to day support by interfacing with regional / corporate team.
- To be the “Information System” go to person for key applications for all selected site(s) in country including leading (dotted or solid reporting) sites & branch IS resources.
- Implementing WMS / TMS / Reporting / EDI applications for customer & operations project and providing day to day support by interfacing with regional / corporate team.
- Provide Information System Solution Design (including costing) for tenders and supporting customer request
- To train new employees on the relevant systems during their introductions and to continuously train key users
- Ability to troubleshoot WMS / TMS / EDI processing and data quality issues
- Support IT department in troubleshooting network and hardware issues such as RF scanners, label printers, client access (including VPN).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology or Logistics / Supply Chain Management equivalent
- Experience in Operation Process for Supply Chain in a service Provider (Internal or /External) environment
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics or Overland Transportation industry.
- WMS/TMS System and System Integration (mapping)
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, well-organised, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and problem solving to be good supervise and coordinate team player both internal and external department.
- Good command of written and spoken English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)