Our client is the worldwide leading provider of global customs and trade compliance software solutions now seeking for a Software Engineer (JAVA), who can trade compliance software solutions for automotive customer.
- Design, develop and install software solutions (MIC-GTM software suite).
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design - including development, writing code, and documenting functionality as well as customer support and application troubleshooting, issue resolution for client requests/software issues.
- Working with geographically dispersed team members.
- Design and develop software enhancements to MIC‘s GTM suite (Oracle PL/SQL, Java/eclipse)
- Create reports using BIRT (eclipse)
- Test implemented solutions, new software releases and assist customer at user acceptance testing
- Support project teams on IT related tasks (e.g. data migration) Document, analyze and resolve customer support issues Communicate with customer and build relationships; organize/track open issues; prepare reports (all written communication solely in English)
- Map customer requirements to application functionality, identify gaps, create program specifications and define test cases
- 4-year undergraduate degree (in Computer Science or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years relevant database and/or Java programming experience
- Knowledge of Customs/Foreign Trade is a plus Training/experiences in Java (eclipse) projects, Oracle database and SQL/PLSQL
- Experience with operating systems and scripting (Windows, Unix/ Linux), integration technologies (MQ, FTP, Web services)
- Experience with BIRT (eclipse), Apache Tomcat is an advantage
- Good communication skills (telephone and personal contact),Team Player with good analytical skills
- Thai (mother tongue), English (written & spoken) very well
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)