Job Role and Responsibilities
· Develop Web or Application on PC based on C, C#, Java to support both Front-end and Back-end application of GPS Tracking business for Thailand and ASEAN products.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases and develop process to manage data from database and create package to send data to outside
· Test and Verify Web and Server system to ensure it meet to customer requirement.
· Create and develop automated test tools to improve testing ability.
· Involves throughout the software development life cycle following the CMMI standard.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electronics engineering, Computer science or related field.
· 0-4 years of experience in Web application for IoT product or related (GPS tracking business is advantage)
· Basic knowledge or potential skill in programming with C/C++, C#, JAVA.
· Good command of both spoken & written English (Can communicate in Japanese language is advantage)
· Good service mind, communication, positive thinking, self-motivated, team player and flexible.