Our client is world’s leading technology in Inspection service, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Prepare design documentation.
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Support customer-witnessed testing.
- Male, age 28 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Computer engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, or a related field.
- Doctor’s degree would be an advantage.
- At least 6 years of programming experience in C/C++/C#, Delphi/mobile devices/embedded system, database and web-page programming, computer graphic or geometric processing by OpenGL, parallel processing/multi-thread programming and/or open MP and software version control.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking and technical skill.
Allowance: Bonus, Provident fund, Health insurance, Group insurance and Company bus.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)