Our client provide automation machine for HDD manufacturer.
- Required to develop and maintain new and existing control software applications.
- Key functions include requirement analysis, software design, coding, testing, documentation and customer training.
- Produce design output on the assigned Project in meeting customers’ expectation in development engineering work.
- Ensure department is compliance to documentation control policy.
- Ensure to provide support and execution of key company initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing and Housekeeping practices.
- Support Quality Management System.
- Supporting oversea machine setup / buy off for all related project.
- Male / Female
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Thai Nationality
- Experience in software design in automation tooling/equipment control.
- Experience in software programming using PLC, C#, C++.
- Experience in Cognex Vision will be added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with a can-do working attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to travel in short notice and good in customer engineering
Business: Automation machine for HDD
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)