Our Client, a Japanese Software Development Company is now looking for a qualified and talent candidate for business expansion
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect /Sr. Java Developer to take care application development project activities and learn new skill under our multi-culture environment.
You will collaborate with other professional to:
- Define client requirement, Design the "big picture" of software application to propose to our customers
- Determine functional/non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team, off-shore development team
- Improve our existing solution architecture and application framework.
- Educate development team and project management
- Proven experiences as Software Architect.(Senior Java Developer who has experience developing for any application framework are also welcome)
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise software application/ Mobile Application design and architecture, Data modeling etc.
- Experience with distributed architectures such as RESTFul, Microservices etc.
- Experience in Enterprise software application/ Mobile Application developing and coding in Java App (Java Platform- J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot), RESTful Web Service(JSON, XML) API Webservice
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skills (spoken & written)
Working time: Monday - Friday, 9.00-18.00
Benefits: Bonus, Transportation Allowance, Provident Fund, Health Insurance (OPD, IPD), Health Check Up, Dental Allowance), Funds
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)