Our client are global life science and technology innovator, Specialize in Clinical Diagnostics and Clinical Research, food & beverage testing, Environmental Testing, Forensics Testing, Life Science Research, Pharma and Biopharma solutions. They are looking for the candidate as following;
- Quote to Cash for Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia
- Ensures the success of field staff and delivery of customer satisfaction by scheduling and coordinating instrument installations and training.
- Administers service contract business through quotation generation, preparation of Service agreement and others documents required during quotation & signing of service agreement, invoicing, and answering customer inquiries in English and Thai.
- Responsible for the part ordering for engineers and work closely with logistics on the custom clearance.
- Arrange shipment to customers for service parts order.
- Monitoring, scheduling and distributing of planned maintenance calls and others service calls amongst engineers.
- Responsible for parts return to SG on a timely manner.
- Maintains customer database systems.
- Responsible for Customers call handling, answering queries or redirecting calls to Engineers as appropriate.
- Responsible for data input & maintenance of our various business systems (e.g. Oracle R12/SMAX).
- Provides administrative support for Office.
- Responsible for call center activities, especially logging customer request in ASEAN.
- Responsible for filling of all related documents for audit purposes
- Responsible for Stock take and involve in Audit
- Translation documents is required ( e.g. Authorization letter)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a related field
- Min 2 years’ experience 2 to 3 years of working experience in networking / servers / analytics field is an advantage
- Demonstrate ability to organize work efficiently, productively and independently; detail-oriented.
- Demonstrate ability to work on a range of tasks as part of ongoing projects, and to make sound decisions in order to meet deadlines for the completion of projects or activities.
- Interpersonal skills suitable for a people-oriented job, requiring interactions with many people both inside and outside of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with colleagues from different functions overseas.
- The creative, enthusiastic, driven individual with strong team-building skills is desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Thai and English
- Experience in Oracle ERP is preferred.
- Experience in handling tender documents required by government customer will be added advantage
- Responsible with positive attitude who able to work independently and a team player
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)