Our client is a global pump manufacturer company based in Denmark, has oversea branches around the world with 19,000 employees globally.
Willing to attend educational course during private time with company’s sponsorship
- Select, lead and guide service sales team to ensure that the team achieves the goal.
- To responsible on service sales revenue and profit of the company in delegate area and keeping up mutually fruitful relations to customers.
- To make proposal of the service sales budget for response area. After review and approval by the superior to carry out the qualitative and quantitative targets as stated in the budget in respect policies and the authority assigned.
- To participate in customer meetings, arrangements, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Increase awareness on after sales service, service products, product and company.
- To maintain and develop customer relationship and satisfaction and relevant parties.
- To dealing with customers' complaints of after sales service, products.
- To search new possibilities, prospects and potential customer for increasing service sales.
- Prepare the team’s annual expense budget. - Have regular performance coaching meetings with team members to ensure that we have the desired behavior in developing customers & sales
- To prepare necessary marketing plan for service product.
- Product and technical presentation to Internal and External Customers.
- To comply working with service department procedure quality standard ISO
- Male/Female age 32-45 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical /Electrical Engineer or related field
- Good command in communication and written English
- At least 7 years’ experience in technical sales or the related functions with minimum 3 years’ experience in management level.
- Experience for supervising a team or have subordinates
- Be able to work well under pressure situation.
Working hour: 08.30-17.30 Mon-Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)