Our client is IT Support Provider Solution.
Main Objectives and Activities:
- Responsible for :
- Analyzing, writing, testing and maintaining software within bank projects.
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Adhering to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make right technical decisions in the course of its duties.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree BSc. Computer Science. (mandatory)
- Good command in English.
- French reading is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
- 5 years at least
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Ability to listen and communicate are required
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Banking knowledge is a plus.
Technical Skills Required:
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)