Our client is a Logistics Company that has long operation in Thailand (over 50 years), now looking for Japanese Speaking candidate who have experience in warehouse management to join with them.
- Assist General Manager to run day-to-day warehouse operations and implementation of new business acquired by Business Development team
- Be responsible for operations excellence through top line growth, quality assurance (QA), distribution and transport line
- Ensure effective communications with clients, employees, co-workers, supervisors, other work functions and other departments
- Conduct regular reviews of client directed activities to ensure quality performance meeting or exceeding customer expectations and ensure internal quality measures and procedures are developed, implemented and continuously improved
- Lead, direct and guide the logistics and operations team with daily problem analysis.
- Control and monitor internal procedures to ensure all are smooth
- Thai nationality, 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience at the management level in logistics, warehouse management field in consumer products industry.
- Strong experience in WMS systems
- Excellent in Japanese language ability( a must )
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership character and can communicate well at all level
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)