- Responsible for underwriting accident and travel insurance according to underwriting authority and guideline.
- Analyze insurance applications.
- Responsible for determining the risk of insuring clients and appropriate premiums and amount of coverage.
- Responsible for screening applicants according to the criteria.
- Responsible for liaising, writing quotes and negotiating the terms with insurance brokers, agents, partners and clients.
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting the renewal notice to brokers, agents, partners and customers.
- Coordinate with financial department for preparing clients’ and partners’ monthly statement.
- Responsible for negotiating payment plans and follow up any overdue invoices with customers.
- Coordinate with claim department regarding to the discussion about claim coverage and missing information.
- Minimum 3 years in insurance industry especially in Accident and Health.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Thai nationality only, age between 27-38 years old.
- Knowledge of Accident and Health underwriting is strongly required.
- Knowledge of underwriting policy and process is strongly preferred.
- Have Client Service Experience.
- Able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent English Language skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)