“Our Japanese client, IT systems Integrator Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Senior System Engineer”
- Work as Project Manager or Assist the project team to deliver projects within time and budget constraints.
- Be accountable for the design, ensuring that it is compatible with service delivery and operational frameworks.
- Implement and deploy high availability solutions.
- Create/update Network Diagrams, Risk & Issue logs, Communications plans and Customer
- Handover documents and supporting the project team with day-to-day tasks as appropriate to role.
- Acting as document librarian uploading project information onto on-line management system.
- Initiate project meetings, occasionally these will be offsite.
- Technical Leadership across internal and external teams and technology boundaries, leveraging
- subject matter experts as appropriate
- Handover the System to Support Team
- Male/Female age above 27 years old, Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- Enterprise datacenter technologies including networking, security, SAN, cloud computing, and data centers
- VMware virtualization product sets (vCloud Director, vSphere, vCenter)
- Networking skills (routing/firewalls/switching)
- Strong Windows-based system administration skills, includes Microsoft applications
- Certifications in VMware-based virtualization technology (VSP, VCP, VTSP), Cisco (CCNA), and/or Microsoft desired
- Good command of English
- Have strong service-minded characteristics.
- Able to work on holiday or non-business time depends on assigned projects
- Able to work under pressure with a team work spirit
- Be a fast learner and always eager to update new technology
Location: Phloen Chit
Working time: For night shift / if you are not interested in work at night shift
you can apply for Mon-Fri time 09.00 to 17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)