We are currently looking for Senior Specialist, Database Administrator position for a leading payment services provider in SEA.
- Design, Maintain and Optimize database architecture
- Updating and managing of existing databases
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Providing management reports
- Handling BI and big data implementation
- Automating database processes
- Training power user to use BI solutions
- At least 7+ years of DBA experience, team lead skill, strong R&D skill.
- Strong Knowledge of high availability database design and replication strategy.
- Knowledge in ETL of SSIS and SSRS.
- Proficiency in DDL, DML, DCL and TCL.
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS (Must in MSSQL; Nice to have: Aurora, Postgre, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Strong knowledge stored procedure and query performance tuning
- Knowledge on AWS environment such as RDS, Aurora, Redshift, DynamoDB
- Knowledge of BI tools and reporting (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Good command of English especially in reading and writing
- Experience on MSSQL is a MUST skill. Oracle and others are nice to have.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)