- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers in order to ensure continual improvement in sourcing activity.
- Negotiate deals and contracts with suppliers in all aspects of pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules as well as drafts the contracts to be reviewed between company and the suppliers.
- Understand the ins and outs of the commodity to know how to effectively source it, also have knowledge of all key players and suppliers in the industry.
- Review Approved Supplier List and identify improvement opportunities in the cost, quality and flow of supplied materials throughout the entire supply chain.
- Coordinate with product teams to ensure the integrity and clarity of requirements and that all expectations are communicated effectively to suppliers.
- Continuously source alternate component technologies for cost saving or improved quality and develop a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value, cost, delivery and technology.
- Conduct supplier system and process audits in compliance with Supplier Certification Audit and monitoring goals and objectives.
- Manage the import of component from other countries. Arrange transport and ensure items are shipped by the most cost-effective methods. Communicate with supplier and transportation companies to ensure the shipments deliver in a timely manner and in good physical condition.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- Thai nationality only, male or female, age between 28-40 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experiences in sourcing roles, preferable in sourcing electronics parts.
- Strong competency in sourcing, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Able to build and maintain positive relationship with suppliers.
- Technical detail-oriented and knowledgeable in ISO and other international quality system standards.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy especially MS Office suit.
- Working Location: Prachinburi, Working Saturday Condition: Every Other Saturday.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)